Here we are as in olden days, happy golden days with 4 Feet Running! This week:
- Nik and Dan do the audio part of their Santa Dash 5K in snowy Fall River, if the fates allow
- Dan uses various excuses as to why he doesn't run more -- but till then he'll have to muddle through somehow
- Nik's streak of bad luck continues briefly, and is determined not to have a cup of cheer
- Dan can't seem to nestle all snug in his bed when it's nestling time, and visions of sugarplums keep him awake
- They talk about Christmas lights and decking the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la la, &c.
- Nik wants to deck her bike with a new tire and winter trainer, fa la la la la, &c.
- Figgy pudding is not mentioned anywhere in the show, but I thought I'd mention it here anyway
- They read a whole Santa sleighful of feedback and get several voice messages from nice people
- The annoying hiss you hear during the feedback portion of the show is the sound of the living room radiators at full blast -- sorry for the noise
The shower thing they were talking about that Nik broke
Michigan Mike's Website
Download this episode from iTunes, leave a comment or check us out on Podcast Alley. And feel free to call us at
Dan does his best Santa Claus impersonation, which sort of is more eerily accurate than he'd prefer to admit.
Dan strung up the porch with lights, although not having enough lights for the shrub makes it look a little like a cupcake with frosting on top.
The porch is much more impressive if you sit right in the middle of the shrub.
Their Christmas tree is nicely lit up for the holidays.