In the woods, no one can hear 4 Feet Running scream! Not even when they're slowly being bitten to death. This week:
- Even though last time Nik and Dan said they hate the woods, they try it anyway at Massasoit State Park in Taunton, Mass.
- They immediately regret not having brought bug spray
- Quote of the week #1: "So far no murderers. We've been walking for three minutes."
- Quote of the week #2: "You see one tree, you've seen em all."
- Stanley the pointer dog goes for a dip and tries to free himself from his leash
- Dan tries speedwork, strength training (again), and is awful at trail running
- Nik has trouble with the humidity, keeping her blood sugar regulated, and is a mosquito magnet
- Picture the Raiders of the Lost Ark tarantula scene but with mosquitos
- Drinking game: take a shot every time Nik or Dan says: "I HATE THIS!" or "I HATE THE WOODS!" or "I DON'T LIKE THE WOODS!"
- They eventually find a road and run on that instead -- hooray!
- They read email from some great listeners
Photos and links and other good stuff coming soon!