Monday, January 31, 2011
Friday, January 28, 2011
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
This is part 2 of a very special episode of 4 Feet Running with Nik and Dan! Use this one for a long run, folks, because it's gonna take a while. In this episode:
- Nik and Dan drive from St. Augustine, Florida, to infinity and beyond
- Infinity and beyond is located at Kennedy Space Center, apparently
- They reflect on the great time they had at the Mojo Loco 50-mile-ish relay in December
- Dan gets fed up with back-of-the-pack gripes and tries to run faster
- Nik overcomes her various dietary quirks at the Philadelphia Marathon
- A vague at their plans and goals for 2011, mostly vague because they're only sort of sure what they are at the moment
- Nik gets indoctrinated into The Cult of Crossfit
- Speaking of cults, they see an Amish person (don't worry, Amish people won't see this because it's on a computer)
- Apologies for the sound quality -- moving cars are noisy to record in
Thanks for listening, and enjoy!
Get the episode in iTunes
Team Mojo Loco
Mojo Loco on Facebook
Posted by Dan at 10:37 AM
Saturday, January 8, 2011
I got tired of wearing baggy workout pants in the winter, because they've been uncomfortable and slowing me down. So I bought myself a pair of Brooks Running Infiniti tights. Not the 3/4 capris -- I went ankle-deep with these babies. They were extremely comfortable, and after one run I'm sold. It's tights only from now on. When running in cold weather. I'm not taking them into the office or anything. And yes, I wear shorts over them because nobody needs to see what it looks like otherwise.
Also, Nik & I got us a headlamp -- this running in dark winter months is getting us down. One of our major running routes is shut down because of construction and won't be opening up anytime soon. Between that and the dark hours, our running routes have been feeling limited. This should open things up a bit.
Posted by Dan at 11:57 AM
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Monday, January 3, 2011
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Stanley's favorite thing to do is stare at duckies.
Occasionally he looks at great monuments.
Sometimes Stanley just stares at nothing in particular.
Posted by Nicole at 3:25 PM