Sunday, November 14, 2010

Run Photo of the Day 11.14.10 : Bread & butter


I took the dogs out today for 4, the first part of a multi-part run.
Stanley likes to do this around poles. We've been trying to teach him the "bread and butter" command, which means he should run on the same side of a pole as us -- but he hasn't gotten it yet.


After I dropped the dogs off at home, I went for 3 solo.
I ran in the cemetery by our house, mostly because it's close and quiet.


On the way there, I saw a notebook lying in front of someone's house that I'd noticed yesterday, too. If you click on the pic to enlarge it, you'll see it's someone's geometry homework. Later, in the cemetery itself, I saw some sheets of paper on the ground. I looked more closely and saw they were someone's algebra homework. Conclusion: kids in our city hate math.


When I got home from the 3, I logged my miles and noticed I was just 0.75 miles away from reaching my yearly mileage goal of 600 miles. So I figured since I was already wearing sweaty clothes, I might as well go out and pick up that last mile. I took the dogs again, and this time Stanley didn't get stuck around a pole. Instead he got transfixed by a sheet of plastic being blown in the wind across the street.

2 comments:

funderson said...

Um, Dan, kids in EVERY city hate math..I'm pretty sure...

Alisa said...

Yay 600 miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...