Sunday, February 24, 2008

29: Coming soon to a pair of ears near you


Hi there! In the works is Episode 29, Nik's Hyannis Half-Marathon run. You'll hear all about it later this week! Don't worry, thankfully there were no major mishaps this time around -- it's just these confounded Sunday races! Dan usually edits the show over the weekend, but because this race was on a Sunday he'll have to fit in the editing after work during the week, if he doesn't fall asleep first, the lazy bastard. We'll try to make the show worth the wait!

In the meantime, check out more details about the race here! And check out Nik's Buckeye Outdoors log to see how she did!

Feel free to drop us a line, leave a comment, or give us a call, and we'll talk to you very soon!

5 comments:

Alisa said...

I was thinking about you as I ran my 9 miles this morning. Excellent race! You keep improving your times! Looking forward to hearing about your race sometime this week.

G said...

I love this podcast and blog. I stumbled across it on iTunes after searching for running blogs--I'm hooked.

The trouble with you guys is I find it hard to stifle laughter while running early mornings with your podcast. I know some sleepy person out to walk the dog is going to think I am mad--seeing a runner laughing to himself, not a pretty sight.

I linked you on my blog: www.runtodisney.com

42at42 said...

Congrats on another PR. I am glad this was a happier event.

Mary said...

I'm just waiting for the show with excitement As you all know I have been a lissener from the very begging.
I'm always keeping up with your web side from Mine.

bear1mary.blogspot.com

Zen Runner said...

What you haven't heard of the rare running distance "The Narathon"? It's much nicer to run than it's sister race the hairless "Nairathon"...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...