Wednesday, May 21, 2008
It's the 7th anniversary of 4 Feet Running! Almost. This week:
- Nik and Dan celebrate their 7th wedding anniversary doing a 5-mile run with the dogs in Barrington, R.I.
- Nik continues her tapering on the way to the Vermont City Marathon
- Dan has sort of a lousy running week thanks to the rain
- They discuss the early days of their courtship, which had a Sharks & Jets type feel, politically, until it became Sharks & Sharks
- They talk about their future marathon travel plans, which may include Texas
- Nik & Dan meet a guy still bitter about World War II
- They get some coffee and kale soup and read some feedback from very nice people
Download this episode from iTunes, leave a comment or check us out on Podcast Alley, or give us a Digg. And feel free to call us, send us e-mail or leave a comment here!
Vermont City Marathon
Big Brown Truck Man
A Million Feet Running
The East Bay Bike Path
Here's a great video sent to us by Kristopher:
Posted by Dan at 5:54 PM