Monday, September 1, 2008

Calling all girls! We need you to run...



And beat the Bad Boys of Running at our Runner+ Challenge: Bad Girls of Running vs Bad Boys of Running

Runner+ is free and fun. It's a great place to track your mileage, meet other runners and join challenges like this one. If you have a Nike+ system, you can sync it to the site, but you don't need a Nike+ system to be a part of Runner+. Right now, the Bad Boys' Team is bigger and winning, so we need more girls to join!

Be a Bad Girl of Running and show those nasty boys who's the better runner!

4 comments:

John Vaughn said...

Damn you. Gotta run.

Unknown said...

Very nice podcasts! I admit that I am a very recent listener and have caught up with the past year's podcasts in just a couple of weeks. I am a super newbie and enjoy your podcasts when I am running or sitting on an airplane. Just finished W2D2 of C25K and set a goal to run in my first 5K in November. Thanks and take care!

Susan said...

I joined, at the invitation of Maddy. I am happy to help the bad girls!!! (username: orangehardhat)

vibram said...

I missed this registration.Hope they can have again this year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...