Friday, January 2, 2009
Ring in 2009 with a double-dip audio-video special of 4 Feet Running for the New Year! This week:
- Nik and Dan are sick with coughs and colds, but are headed out for a run to start the new year right
- They consider giving their dogs Stanley and Myrna their own Buckeye Outdoors accounts
- Santa got them some really cool presents, both running and non-running related
- Nik has the most annoying alarm clock ever invented
- They refuse to be optimistic about 2009
- But they're still making lots of running plans for the next year, from marathons to running plans to Core Performance routines to hopping-and-skipping exercises
- Nik and Dan take a brief look back at their running year that was 2008, and a look ahead at their new challenges for '09
- They get feedback from some fantastic listeners
Nik's Philips headphones
Dan's Philips earbuds
Brandon's Marathon podcast
MacBook Pro logic board article
Plyometric from Running Planet
Plyometric from Sports Fitness Advisor
Download this episode from iTunes, leave a comment or check us out on Podcast Alley. And feel free to call us at 206-350-1677!
This is the photo of the Christmas lights that Michigan Mike, aka Mr. Beefcake, sent to us! Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Nik reads the instruction manual for her Clocky on Christmas morning, which is ready to ruin every morning for her thereafter.
Dan shows off the new fleece running hat and matching green iPod Shuffle he got for Christmas. It clips anywhere!
Posted by Dan at 7:17 PM