Third time's the charm with 4 Feet Running! This week:
- Nik runs the New Bedford Half Marathon for the third time after almost bursting an eyeball the first time and bonking the second time
- It doesn't smell like fish and garbage in lovely New Bedford this year
- Nik's been training like a machine, and so has Dan -- as long as he follows his weird assortment of mojo habits
- Dan's the man-purse and Nik goes bottle-less
- Weirdos spotted in New Bedford: some guy in teeny-weeny shorts, another guy pointing a leaf blower at concrete under a bank drive-thru, a third guy leering at a baby and somebody's wallet
- Nik has a fantastic race, much to everyone's pleasure: See the map, elevation, and more on Garmin Connect!
- They take a quick jaunt around the historical area of New Bedford
- Should runners get a job? Judge for yourself
- Details coming soon about the 4 Feet Running book club!
- They read fantastic feedback from lots of great listeners
New Bedford Half Marathon
The half-marathon results
New Bedford Whaling Museum
Regents Park Races
Run Ansky Run
Runcast.tv (check out Lagan Runner's videos!)
The New Bedford Half-Marathon ready to step off, allegedly the biggest year of the race.
Nik stretches her legs and feet. The top of her foot was hurting for a while, but she made it through.
The weather meant she could ditch the fleece and use shorts for the first time this year.
Here's Nik with her finisher medal, but what's more interesting is the guy behind her in the street. Sort of looks like he's doing a jig, doesn't it?
Nik attempts to harpoon tourists with her water bottle. Good luck with that!
"I'm with pirate."
Download this episode from iTunes, leave a comment or check us out on Podcast Alley. And feel free to call us at 206-350-1677!