Sunday, July 26, 2009

Episode 64


Celebrate 2 whole years of 4 Feet Running with Nik and Dan! This week:

- They're actually not at a race for a change -- weird, innit?

- Warning: There's so much gory news in this episode for some reason, it's like CSI: 4 Feet Running

- Updates on Nik's knees and ankles, and why she's not using Uncle Higgy anymore

- Dan remembers his running beginnings and first milestones - He also runs into a telephone pole

- They get to see actual cows (sorry, they forgot to take the camera), and they'll tell you where in Fall River the buffalo roam and the pigeons race

- They look ahead to their next year of running and the races ahead

- Lots of great feedback from wonderful listeners, and a Special Guest Appearance by Carnac the Magnificent and his sidekick Gordon

Clickables:
Crazy Runner's blog: It Is Shaggy
Listener Robin's blog: Runaway Ragamuffin

Download this episode from iTunes, leave a comment or check us out on Podcast Alley. And feel free to call us at 206-350-1677!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

The CRAZY Runner said...

Hey! It is THE Crazy Runner, not just Crazy Runner LOL

Kind of like THE Ohio State University. Also, like the Ohio State, I never win anything LOL

Thanks for the mention guys! I love the show. Keep it up!

Susan said...

That is a GREAT photo of the pups! I love it!

CONGRATS on your anniversary. You guys do a FANTASTIC job.

Musing Runner said...

This is my new favorite podcast! I keep laughing out loud while I am listening and my husband keeps saying, "What? What?" Nic, I also have a wheat allergy. It took me about a year to figure it out. I just thought everything I ate made me sick. Keep up the great work!

Stacy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...