Wednesday, January 6, 2010
It's a sick, sick, sick, sick world with 4 Feet Running! Where the hell have Nik and Dan been? And where are they going?
- Nik is waylaid by another long and arduous illness -- this time bronchitis
- Dan is waylaid by a small and squishy exercise ball
- A nurse laughs at Dan's pain
- After being floored by various ailments, they get knocked over by 2 feet of snow and then the holidays
- But they use the opportunity to try out their new screw-shoes (some assembly required)
- They adjust, and then re-adjust, and then re-re-adjust their training plans
- Dan's mom gets new kicks
- Nik reviews a nice running shirt from Thriv, but will not be seen in it in public for reasons of modesty
- They read more emails from wonderful listeners
- Hey! Adam Tinkoff has a new show! Go check it out!
- This is the second-to-last episode we will be producing. We have a brief note about the upcoming final episode of 4 Feet Running
Want to get screwed? Try it on your shoes!
Did we mention there's a new show from Adam?
Download this episode from iTunes, leave a comment or check us out on Podcast Alley. And feel free to call us at 206-367-0767!
Here's a look at the soles of Nik and Dan's screw-shoes, all mucked up with slush, salt, and sand.
The screw heads stick out of the rubber sole a bit, so they act as cleats. No damage to the inside of the shoes, and no, you don't end up piercing yourself.
Nik reviewed a Thriv bamboo-fabric workout shirt. Nice logo, isn't it?
As you can see, the shirt is made of great bamboo material, but the white color is rather ... uh ... sheer.
Speaking of sheer-colored shirts: here's Sweet Daddy D just out for a quick holiday bite to eat with some of his buddies. It's amazing how many of them can fit in his hot tub! Thanks, Sweet Daddy D! Merry Christmas!
Posted by Dan at 5:53 PM