Thursday, February 25, 2010

Podcast feed weirdness


If you've recently checked out the 4 Feet Running podcast on iTunes, you will have noticed that three things are screwed up:
  1. The author of the podcast is now "noreply@blogger.com (Dan)"
  2. All podcast episodes are now dated Feb. 24, 2010
  3. Episodes 1, 2, 3, and 4 are in reverse order
I switched RSS feeds and some things got wonky along the way. At least all the shows are still available for download! Right...? (If you find something is missing, let us know.)

Here's what's going on with the other problems:
  1. This is is some weird thing with Blogger. I tried fixing it to say "Nik and Dan" again but it hasn't worked so far. If that doesn't work, I think I know a way at least to get it to say "noreply@blogger.com (Nik and Dan)" -- not perfect but closer. [Edit: This is now fixed.]
  2. I reposted all the episodes on that day. Even though I back-dated them, the posting date still isn't right. I can't fix that, but I plan on adding the proper dates into each episode's show notes so it'll be clear.
  3. Beats me. I posted all the episodes in the right order. We'll have to live with it.

So hold tight and we'll get it all fixed up. I think.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...