Sunday, August 12, 2007
This is 4 Feet Running's 4th episode! In this installment:
• Nik does a great job with her marathon training
• Dan does lousy with his Couch to 5K week four, thanks to The Home Improvement Project That Wouldn't Die
• Nik and Dan run by the Fall River Celebrates America waterfront festival and are shooed away by two huge guys in military fatigues
• Dan reveals that he is actually descended from the Lost City of Atlantis
• Nik coaches him on how to relieve side stitches
• Nik and Dan talk yoga: hot, naked or otherwise
• Phil and Paul get ... uh ... whatever the opposite of a "shout-out" is
• Nik and Dan read feedback from really nice people
Stuff they talk about in the show:
• Listener Brian's blog, www.georgiaruns.com
• The Yogamazing podcast
• The Zen Runner podcast
• Fall River Celebrates America
• Apple computers, the Micromemo, and Audacity
• Where the hell are the Azores?
Download us from the iTunes Store, leave a comment or check us out on Podcast Alley, Podcast Pickle, or give us a Digg. And feel free to send us e-mail or leave a comment here!
Thanks for listening, and enjoy!
Nik and Dan
Posted by Dan at 6:25 PM