This is the third episode of 4 Feet Running! In this edition:
• Nik continues her marathon training and Dan sweats through 90-plus-degree weather
• Nik may or may not be confused as to how long Dan's Couch to 5K run should be
• They talk about their weight loss goals and how they are different from those people on "The Biggest Loser"
• Nik explains what a Portuguese-American vegetable is
• Dan reads listener feedback from really nice people
• They come to the sad conclusion that they will never be more popular than a naked yoga podcast
Check this out:
• listener Susan's blog at irunformylife.blogspot.com
• the amazing Buckeye Outdoors exercise log thingy
Get our third episode here in the iTunes Store, find us and vote for us on Podcast Alley, look us up on Podcast Pickle, or give us a Digg.
We also get really excited when we get comments or e-mails from you telling us your stories. Let us know how you're doing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for listening, and enjoy!
Nik and Dan