Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Welcome to the 22nd episode of 4 Feet Running with Nik and Dan! This week:
- Nik and Dan go for a 2.5-mile run over the icy streets of Fall River
- Nik gets called "adorable" by the lady at the post office
- There's a great deal of confusion over one of Nik's presents, upon which Dan suddenly cancels Christmas
- They suddenly realize they're living in Mayberry, USA, as they meet lots of friendly people on the street
- Dan describes a pleasant evening of being stuck in stalled traffic for six and a half hours
- They talk neti pots, giant schnauzers and American Gladiators
- Nik and Dan bid farewell to podcasting guru Adam "Zen Runner" Tinkoff
Download this episode from iTunes, leave a comment or check us out on Podcast Alley, or give us a Digg. And feel free to send us e-mail or leave a comment here!
Thanks for listening, and enjoy!
There are no photos this week, so here are some videos instead!
Above is a video featuring the American Gladiator with the wicked awesome hair (who Dan remembered just after recording was named "Malibu").
And here's a video Dan made some time ago to go with a newspaper column he wrote, demonstrating how to use a neti pot.
And lastly here's a video we made some time before that featuring our dogs (unrelated but fun).
Posted by Dan at 10:16 PM