Saturday, January 5, 2008
It's the 24th episode of 4 Feet Running, the first show of 2008! This week:
- Nik and Dan have plans to run the Hangover Classic 5K in Salisbury, Mass., and Nik prepares to do a polar bear plunge
- They don't, because Nik decides to have an emergency appendectomy instead
- Nik and Dan talk about her surgeon, whose name rhymes with a battery-operated adult toy
- Nik has a secret tip for getting to the front of the line at the ER
- They spend New Year's in the hospital watching "The Twilight Zone"
- It's The Year in Running as they go over their 2007 stats and make resolutions for 2008
- They read feedback from some very nice people and play a very special promo from Adam "Another Runner" Tinkoff
Great stuff to click:
Jon from Diet Snake Oil
Adam Tinkoff's new podcast: Another Runner
Susan (who liked our dogs' sweaters)
Download this episode from iTunes, leave a comment or check us out on Podcast Alley, or give us a Digg. And feel free to send us e-mail or leave a comment here!
Thanks for listening, and enjoy!
Nik (tuft of hair at top under the blanky) recovers on the couch in the 4 Feet Running studios.
Posted by Dan at 9:24 PM