Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Just a quick run to the post office with 4 Feet Running! This week:
- Nik and Dan go for an easy 3-miler through the neighborhood
- Despite his second-to-last finish in his last race, Dan's going to try another race next week
- Nik discovers she has something strange: reactive hypoglycemia
- Meet (very briefly) Mike the Quizmaster Postman!
- Nik goes into a little more depth about her shiny new Garmin Forerunner 405
- They talk about their favorite new hobby: geocaching
- Then they get feedback from some very nice people
What's reactive hypoglycemia?
Hmm. What's the Wikipedia version of reactive hypoglycemia?
OK. What's celiac disease?
Mattapoisett Road Race
Geocaching is the best
Download this episode from iTunes, leave a comment or check us out on Podcast Alley, or give us a Digg. And feel free to call us, send us e-mail or leave a comment here!
Nik and Dan find a typical regular-sized geocache in Newport, R.I. Geocaching is the most funnest thing ever.
We use the Garmin Forerunner 405 to find geocaches. It's so much fun that it's worth the $300 for that alone. Not really. But it's still fun.
Posted by Dan at 7:36 PM