Saturday, October 4, 2008
4 Feet Running has a wicked good time at the Salem Wicked Half-Marathon! This jam-packed week:
- Nik and Dan get lost in a thick, dark fog in America's spookiest city
- Nik prepares to run the Wicked Half, her longest distance in a while thanks to some gastrointestinal & dietary issues
- Speaking of which, she finally gets an answer as to what's wrong with her (sort of)
- Dan realizes he's too neurotic to do Chi Running
- They get recognized by a very nice listener
- Dan hears a very angry half-marathoner refuse any sort of encouragement whatsoever in the strongest possible language
- Nik has a great time at the race but misses her favorite socks
- They also discuss some other interesting clothing choices in their childhood
- They get some fantastic feedback
Star Wars Runner
A wicked good half-marathon
How'd everybody do?
Download this episode from iTunes, leave a comment or check us out on Podcast Alley, or give us a Digg. And feel free to call us, send us e-mail or leave a comment here!
Nik and Dan take a look at some of the sights around Salem. There's actually water behind her, somewhere.
The race began at this school, which is probably haunted. Just look at it.
Nik gets ready to run the half, starting at the back.
Salem's power plant, one of the many establishments in and around the area that do not serve coffee and bagels to hungry husbands waiting for their wives to finish half-marathons.
Leaves are starting to turn in New England.
Nik rounds the final turn in the Salem Wicked Half.
Posted by Dan at 9:55 AM