Limping a little? Take a walk break with 4 Feet Running. This week:
- Nik, Dan, and the dogs go for a stroll along the East Bay Bike Path in Warren, R.I.
- Apologies for the Rice Krispies crunchiness early in the episode -- microphone trouble
- Nik takes it easy on her knee, which is still smarting from her tussle with a runaway post office
- She has better luck with the bike trainer and yoga, but bad luck in terms of wardrobe choice
- Dan goes for his longest run ever, a 12-miler the week before his half-marathon race
- The difference between horrible crime and whimsical crime
- There's also some consternation about Dan's wardrobe choice
- Another 4 Feet Running Book Club giveaway is announced! Who wants a book full of running tips and dirty pictures? Stay tuned for 5/5 at 5 p.m.
- They read e-mail from some great people, mention a great charity, and do two tunnel shoutouts -- in a REAL tunnel, Gordon
Donate to Running Bebe's charity to help rescued animals
There Can Be Only One challenge
An Athlete in Training's Garmin Upload Assistant (perfect for uploading 205 or 305 files to Garmin Connect)
Download this episode from iTunes, leave a comment or check us out on Podcast Alley. And feel free to call us at 206-350-1677!