Welcome to Episode 1 of the 4 Feet Running podcast with Nik and Dan! She's an intermediate runner training for her 2nd marathon. He's a beginning runner starting the Couch to 5K program. They're the two great tastes that taste great together.
In this episode:
• we hear a little about Nik and Dan's running histories
• we find out about their goals and how they plan to achieve them
• some old jerk in a Ford Mustang honks and makes an extremely rude comment about Nik's body parts
• they meet a Mystery Lady, and we're not sure who she is or what she was talking about
The podcast is not yet searchable in the iTunes Store (soon, we hope), but you can still subscribe!
There are two methods to subscribe using iTunes:
1. Easy way: Click here and get the episode, then when you have it listed in your iTunes podcast directory, hit the "subscribe" button near its name. Feel free to leave a comment in iTunes, too!
Or 2. Also easy: Open iTunes and click Advanced, Subscribe to Podcast... Then copy and paste this address in the URL box: http://fourfeetrunning.libsyn.com/rss
You can also vote for us, leave comments, or subscribe by visiting Podcast Alley.
Thanks for listening, and enjoy!
Nik and Dan