Thursday, July 26, 2007

Newsflash: "4 Feet Running" in iTunes slider thingy

Hi, everybody! Good news and bad news with our podcast's iTunes situation:

First, the bad news: the beautiful cover art by Nik still isn't available yet when you browse the store--Apple is having some sort of glitch in that department.
Good news: you can now find "4 Feet Running" by searching the iTunes Store! Hooray!

What's better, we're in the slider thingy as a "New and Notable" podcast when you browse for podcasts under the "Health" and "Fitness & Nutrition" categories. Which was pretty much our dream from the start, to be in the slider thingy. Double hooray! [Tip: to find it, you may have to scroll through the left slider thingy, scrolling backward instead of forward...it's a mystery.]

This is all thanks to very nice people like you listening to us, especially Steve Runner from Phedippidations, who gave us a shoutout.

See you later,

Nik and Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nik and Dan - I am on the verge of celebrating my 50th birthday.... arghhhh. I have recently got into running for my health and to become more fit. What a great show and a great podcast. You inspire me to be the best I can be (which isn't great, but I'm committed to being great). Keep up the great work. I listen to you all the time. -Bert

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...