Sunday, September 9, 2007
This is Episode 8 of 4 Feet Running! In this episode:
- Nik and Dan go for a 25-minute jog, and he predicts (inaccurately) his own death at the hands of bears or alligators
- They talk about their various attempts to lose weight
- Dan's Couch to 5K Week 6 is going fantastic
- Nik's marathon training isn't as fun, because she has a hurt hip from sitting on her bum too much at work
- One of the cats also keeps stealing her chair
- Nik confesses she doesn't like chouriço, which may trigger an international incident with the nation of Portugal
Download us from the iTunes Store, leave a comment or check us out on Podcast Alley, or give us a Digg. And feel free to send us e-mail or leave a comment here!
Thanks for listening, and enjoy!
Posted by Dan at 7:23 PM