Sunday, September 16, 2007
Welcome to 4 Feet Running's 9th episode! This week:
- It's a 25-minute jog through downtown Bristol, R.I., the noisiest town, like, ever
- Dan's C25K week 7 is wicked crappy because he gets a side stitch
- Nik's marathon training goes a lot better than last week because her hip is a little better
- They talk about coffee (Dan likes it), waking up early (Dan hates it), dogs (they like them), and drinking cheese (Nik did it)
- Dan finally figures out the mathematical formula for minutes per mile
- Nik knows no long-distance runners who carry as much water as she does amphipod
- They reminisce about hanging out in Bristol and Nik beating the crap out of him in chess
- Dan wins 50 bucks in the lottery, which they spend on lobster rolls
- They read feedback from nice people.
Download us from the iTunes Store, leave a comment or check us out on Podcast Alley, or give us a Digg. And feel free to send us e-mail or leave a comment here!
Thanks for listening, and enjoy!
Posted by Dan at 6:14 PM