Sunday, September 23, 2007
This is 4 Feet Running, Episode 10! This week:
- It's 12 Feet Running as Nik and Dan take dogs Stanley and Myrna for a 25-minute jog
- Dan breaks his all-time running record at 27 minutes despite running by a bunch of schoolkids
- The dogs' various habits, tricks, and PRs are discussed
- Nik has a great running week, except for the pain in her foot, a full bladder and bloody hand
- Dan suddenly begins to stink pretty bad
- The animals get rubbed with ice
- Nik also runs 17 miles across state lines and talks about eating "mystery meats" as a child at Chinese restaurants
- They read feedback and talk about the social sacrifices you make for being a runner
Links mentioned in the show:
Labs 4 Rescue
Download us from the iTunes Store, leave a comment or check us out on Podcast Alley, or give us a Digg. And feel free to send us e-mail or leave a comment here!
Thanks for listening, and enjoy!
Posted by Nicole at 6:01 PM