Monday, October 29, 2007
Welcome to 4 Feet Running's 15th episode! This week:
- Nik and Dan decide it's a good idea to take the dogs for a 2-mile run in the pouring, freezing rain at night
- They decide that this actually isn't that good an idea
- Dan reveals his running plans post-5K, then steps in several puddles
- Nik worries about whether their Philadelphia hotel will be able to supply oatmeal before her marathon
- Some people yell "Woo hoo" at them
- Nik and Dan at last uncover the answer to the most compelling mystery of our age: "Who's walking who, eh?"
- They talk about weight loss and read feedback from some nice people
"Chocolate Rain" on YouTube
Nuns and little kids running at the St. Charles Home
Download this episode from iTunes, leave a comment or check us out on Podcast Alley, or give us a Digg. And feel free to send us e-mail or leave a comment here!
Thanks for listening, and enjoy!
Posted by Dan at 12:27 PM