Monday, November 12, 2007
Welcome to the 17th episode of 4 Feet Running! This week:
- Dan runs the Vasque Luv2Run 5K Trail Run on the Charles River in Brighton, Mass.
- Nik sits out the run while she tapers for the Philadelphia Marathon
- Somehow, Dan gets a little lost, which is only the beginning of a highly embarrassing week
- Nik and Dan try to talk like young whippersnappers
- She suffers from an acute case of non-running, work-related crankiness
- Dan introduces this phrase into your vocabulary: "take a digger"
- They discuss their plans for the next few weeks and read e-mail from very nice people
Things that are fun to click:
- Check your Real Age
- Vasque shoes
- The Luv2Run series
Download this episode from iTunes, leave a comment or check us out on Podcast Alley, or give us a Digg. And feel free to send us e-mail or leave a comment here!
Dan sets off on the 5K trail run. Already, he's running behind. Sheesh.
Nik caught up with Dan while he was running. It was easy.
This tiny green blob appears to be him, wandering around aimlessly on the other side of the Charles River.
Dan finishes his second 5K race in record time (for him).
He purposely lagged behind so it'd be easier to find his name on the results sheet later.
Posted by Dan at 4:36 PM