Monday, October 8, 2007
Welcome to the 12th episode of 4 Feet Running! This week:
- Nik and Dan run through beautiful, traffic-plagued Wellesley, Massachusetts
- Celebrity chefs mentioned: Ming Tsai, Rachael Ray, the Barefoot Contessa
- Dan runs his first 2-miler and does OK with hills
- Nik does less OK on a lunch of cookies and soda, which threatens to make an "encore"
- They discuss meteorologists, Twizzlers, kale soup, and clouds of gnats
- They read feedback from lots of nice people
Links mentioned in the show:
This is What a Marathon Runner Looks Like
Download us from the iTunes Store, leave a comment or check us out on Podcast Alley, or give us a Digg. And feel free to send us e-mail or leave a comment here!
Thanks for listening, and enjoy!
Blue Ginger, celebrity chef Ming Tsai's restaurant, where Nik once ate some kind of wet-duck-meat thing in a bowl full of water and bones, and Dan ate something he can't remember.
Wellesley College has a boring sign but a nice campus.
The library in downtown Wellesley is fancy inside. Dan sat inside this glass alcove using their free WiFi for a while.
Nik poses beside some of her art in the Wellesley library. There are several other frames where she's pulling faces.
Dan ventures into the art show, drawn by the intoxicating aroma of peanut butter and chocolate squares. He had two.
Posted by Dan at 7:43 PM