Monday, February 4, 2008
Unready for some football: It's the Super Bowl edition of 4 Feet Running with Nik and Dan! In this 27th episode:
- Nik and Dan take a bathroom break (they're remodeling their bathroom) to squeeze in a three-mile run down by the Fall River waterfront
- They leave a sore Stanley dog at home with Myrna to keep him company
- Nik is worried she's ill-prepared for the Half at the Hamptons next week
- Dan, having slept for 15 hours, is more chipper about it
- Somehow or other, they get on the topics of the early days of computers, middle school misogynists and journalistic ethics
- They shrug over the Super Bowl
- Nik and Dan may or may not meet a fan, but they do read feedback from nice people
Haven't heard yet who won the Super Bowl?
Half at the Hamptons
The Boston Museum of Fine Arts, the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, the Mass MoCA, the Ben & Jerry's factory and the Battleship Massachusetts in Fall River
Download this episode from iTunes, leave a comment or check us out on Podcast Alley, or give us a Digg. And feel free to send us e-mail or leave a comment here!
Posted by Dan at 12:15 PM